SIFCO ASC is your source for manufacturer certified training and plating courses.
A structured study of the SIFCO Process® is essential for success. We offer customized training programs and plating courses designed around your specific applications.
SIFCO Certified Trainers offer a hands-on experience giving your technicians the opportunity to electroplate components and use the plating equipment. Your technicians will learn how to troubleshoot plating applications and accurately plate numerous deposits. All students who successfully complete the SIFCO Process® training program receive:
- a SIFCO Process® Certificate of Demonstration
- an electronic version of the comprehensive SIFCO Process® Instruction Manual
- all training files for future reference
- Training programs are offered throughout the year at our Headquarters in Independence, Ohio
- SIFCO ASC Certified Trainers are also available for on-site training programs worldwide (PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, our on-site trainings have been temporarily suspended to ensure the safety of our staff and customers)
Available Plating Courses
- Basic Training Course
- Cadmium/ZnNi Certification Training Course
- Cadmium/ZnNi Recertification Kit
- Recertification Training Course
Who Should Attend
SIFCO Process® training is beneficial for operators, engineers, machinists, mechanics, welders and supervisory staff. Those becoming plating technicians will have the attributes of a successful SIFCO Process operator. Supervisors taking the course will develop a working knowledge of the process and will be able to manage operators and assist as necessary. Additionally, engineers will benefit from the technical aspects of the course.
“Siemens would like to thank the excellent training staff at SIFCO for providing customized and individualized training for our Siemens Energy technicians. Siemens has been working with SIFCO for over 10 years in the application of Silver Plating Processes & Training to meet the electrical needs for the Power Generation Industry.”
Steve Hanchuk, Generator Services Training Coordinator, Siemens