Position Summary: Provide technical and commercial support to sales staff and customers using all available tools, as required for existing products and processes and in the identification and development of new products and processes to support SIFCO ACS’S mission of creating value for our customers through quality products, services, and the innovative application of the SIFCO Process.
- Provide technical support to customers via phone, email or video meetings
- Provide technical support to TSMs, CSRs and Contract Service
- Facilitate Contract Service Quoting Process by reviewing documentation gathered by sales and completing the job planning workbook (JPW)
- Develop tooling, masking and plating techniques as necessary to facilitate Contract Service work by engaging with Engineering and R&D to develop and document required tooling and plating procedures
- Hands-on tooling development and plating as required
- Accurate entry and maintenance of customer activity in CRM system
- Support Training personnel in the gathering and documenting technical information on recent contract service jobs to create Application Exchanges
- Stay current in surface finishing technologies through trade journals, associations, and industry trade shows
- Technical degree preferred; manufacturing engineering or mechanical engineering (equivalent work experience, 4+ years, and knowledge to effectively perform essential job functions)
- Familiarity with basic machine shop operations that are required for the manufacture of special anodes, tooling, and fixturing
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Excellent computer skills, including MS Office Suite, PowerPoint, and on-line CRM systems
- Occasional travel may be required both domestic and international
- Confident with excellent listening and social skills
- Goal driven with strong goal clarity
- High Level of integrity, ethics and values
- Resourceful, organized, and capable of building long-term customer relationships
- To sit for long periods of time
- To work on a computer for long periods of time
- To use appropriate personal protective equipment
The opportunity to join an established and reputable company with a professional and dedicated staff; Compensation includes a base salary plus commission. Competitive pay and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life, Disability, Flexible Benefits Plan, Matching 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, PTO and Holiday pay.
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.